Skip to content
- If you are covered by private medical insurance, please ensure that you have contacted them prior to your admission.
- We require your policy number, as well as a claim number authorising your treatment.
- In some instances, we require a letter of guarantee from your insurance stating they are covering the costs.
- It is vital that you confirm cover before you commit yourself to treatment.
- Full insurance details must be given to the clinic registration staff at or before the time of admission for direct settlement.
- While the hospital will invoice your insurance company directly, it is your responsibility to ensure that claims are processed promptly.
- Should insurers, sponsors or guarantors decline or delay payment, you will be invoiced for immediate settlement.
- Please also be aware you are responsible should there be any financial shortfall between what your insurer has agreed and your final invoice.