PLYMOUTH, United Kingdom, 25 February 2020: Regent’s Park Healthcare and University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust have been shortlisted as Finalist in the Public Private Partnership of the Year category at the 2020 HealthInvestor Awards. The award relates to their partnership called the ‘Peninsula Heart Clinic’.
Background to the HealthInvestor Awards:
- The HealthInvestor Awards is the most prestigious event of the year for the independent health industry.
- With over 400 companies involved, and more than 1,200 guests on the night, the HealthInvestor Awards 2019 was the biggest event of the year for the health industry.
- The event is designed to promote excellence and recognise innovation in the independent healthcare sector.
- This year, the judges will be looking for organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to healthcare in 2019.
- The HealthInvestor Awards offer an opportunity to showcase expertise and commitment to what is an increasingly important sector for the UK economy.
- The awards are aimed at those professionals investing in, advising or operating companies in the health and social care and the finalists represent the leading players in this diverse and burgeoning market.
- Successful entries are shortlisted on the awards website before being sent to an independent panel of high profile judges.
- Finalists are invited to attend a gala dinner on 10 June, 2020 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair, London’s largest prestige events venue.