DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art,
private patient cardiology centre located
within The Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in
London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Young people fear lack of job prospects
- Why stress makes you fat
- 'Growing problem' of addiction to prescription drugs probed
- Boris Johnson rebuked over NHS cash plea
- New drugs access 'faster than ever' - Welsh Government
- Isaiah Haastrup: 'God should decide' when baby dies
- Sugar tax: Drinks becoming pricier and in smaller bottles
- Gas detecting pill could diagnose poor gut health
- Children in England 'deserve better' from healthcare
- The good A&E facing unprecedented winter pressures
- Endothelial cells may contribute to formation of new vessels compensating for inadequate blood supply
- Neighborhood factors may predict heart failure
- Multi-gene test predicts early heart disease risk
- Middle-aged couch potatoes may reverse heart effects of a sedentary life with exercise training
- Mental stress-induced constricted blood vessels more likely in women
- Unmarried heart patients face higher risk of death
- Higher risk of dying due to heart cell damage without any symptoms occurs during or after non-heart surgery
- Using Real Patient Stories, New PSA Campaign Urges Americans to Bring High Blood Pressure Under Control
- Treating gum disease may help lower blood pressure
- Sleep deprivation may increase risk of cardiovascular disease in older women