DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art,
private patient cardiology centre located
within The Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in
London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Dog owners have lower mortality, study finds
- Autism concern over home schooling rise in Wales
- Boots 'breaking' morning-after pill promise, say Labour MPs
- First gene-editing in human body attempt
- Dying mother's bid to raise funds to keep her children out of care
- 'Breakthrough' breast cancer drugs get NHS approval
- Children join people with dementia in interactive light game
- Depression link between fathers and teenage children, says study
- Tia has epidermolysis bullosa - known as 'butterfly skin'
- Mental health trusts restrain patients 'every 10 minutes'
- Using Real Patient Stories, New PSA Campaign Urges Americans to Bring High Blood Pressure Under Control
- Treating gum disease may help lower blood pressure
- Sleep deprivation may increase risk of cardiovascular disease in older women
- E-cigarettes are more likely to be used by alcohol drinkers and former cigarette smokers
- Heat-not-burn tobacco products may be ‘not so hot’ at protecting blood vessel function
- Stressful events can increase women’s odds of obesity
- Heart failure in methamphetamine users: could this be the next epidemic among vets?
- Australian workers who smoke hit national pocketbook
- Pregnant Asian women who develop high blood pressure at highest risk for heart failure hospitalizations
- Driving a Tesla may not trip your defibrillator