DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art,
private patient cardiology centre located
within The Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in
London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Mental health staff on long-term stress leave up 22%
- Papworth Hospital granted royal title by Queen
- Epilepsy drug warnings 'not reaching women', survey shows
- New antibody attacks 99% of HIV strains
- Mum's regret after taking epilepsy drug
- Epilepsy drug's safety reviewed over pregnancy risk
- Court ruling not needed to withdraw care, judge says
- Quit smoking campaign Stoptober backs e-cigs for first time
- Australian schoolgirl raises alarm over flesh-eating disease
- Brain surgery revolution
- One e-cigarette may lead to adrenaline changes in nonsmokers’ hearts
- Teens also at risk for organ damage from high blood pressure
- Blood pressure better controlled with “MAP” for doctors
- Adults without partners monitor their blood pressure less frequently
- American Heart Association honors scientists for excellence in groundbreaking hypertension research
- High blood pressure reasons differ by gender in teens; young adults
- Mantener un peso saludable ayuda a tener una baja presión arterial durante toda la vida
- Es posible que las mujeres con complicaciones en el embarazo tengan la función cardíaca afectada después del parto
- Women with pregnancy complication may have impaired heart function after delivery
- Maintaining healthy weight helps keep blood pressure low through life