DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art, private patient cardiology centre located within the Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Why Greek mountain villagers have healthy hearts
- Charlie Gard's parents fight for Supreme Court hearing
- Can fish skin help treat burns?
- Kettering General Hospital 'fiddled' waiting time records
- Ancestry.com denies exploiting users' DNA
- Fitness trackers 'poor at measuring calories burned'
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Ethiopian wins top WHO job
- Assaults between care home residents reported daily
- 'Half a glass of wine every day' increases breast cancer risk
- Conservative social care funding cap: Theresa May defends changes
- Infections, other factors raise risk of pregnancy-related stroke in women with preeclampsia
- Too little sleep may raise risk of death in people with cluster of heart disease risk factors
- Chronic anabolic steroid use may damage heart, arteries
- American Heart Association names new Chief Administrative Officer
- Eating more fruits and vegetables may lower risk of blockages in leg arteries
- Heart failure patients readmitted to the same hospital may have better outcomes
- Kicking the salt shaker habit may not be enough
- Cinnamon may lessen damage of high-fat diet in rats
- Stretching may reduce walking pain among peripheral artery disease patients
- Can the antioxidant resveratrol reduce artery stiffness in diabetics?