OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Drug 'reverses' ageing in animal tests
- The heroes who helped
- Bed delay transfer figures reveal areas worst affected
- 'Role model' nurses inspire cancer survivor
- Luke Jenkins death: Family receive £100,000 settlement
- Teenage pregnancies down to record low
- Baby separated from parasitic twin in risky operation
- How a life model uses nudity to explain his disability
- Risky operation removes parasitic twin from baby
- This teenager with Down's syndrome addressed the UN in Geneva
- Coffee shops, ATMs may be ideal locations for lifesaving AEDs
- Overweight and obese people are burdened by cardiovascular disease at younger ages
- Unhealthy diets linked to more than 400,000 cardiovascular deaths
- Low gluten diets may be associated with higher risk of type 2 diabetes
- Eyes hold clues to future narrowing of leg vessels
- Playing Pokémon Go may help people reach 10,000 daily steps goal
- Lack of fruits and vegetables increases global heart disease burden
- Eating in social settings may be greatest temptation for dieters
- Only 1 in 5 patients seeking specialist for resistant HBP take meds as prescribed
- Pacemaker function may be impacted by electric appliances; tools