OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
WELCOME TO REGENT'S PARK HEALTHCARE
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Testicle removal surgeon Marwan Farouk struck off June 24, 2016A surgeon is struck off for mistakenly removing a patient's testicle and then trying to cover up his error.
- Office cake culture is 'danger to health' June 24, 2016Having cake at work to celebrate colleagues' birthdays, engagements or just surviving the week is a danger to health, warns a senior dentist.
- Abortion demand 'soars' amid Zika fear June 22, 2016Fears over the Zika virus have contributed to a "huge" increase in number of abortions in Latin America, researchers suggest.
- Let workers self-certify illness for 14 days, say GPs June 22, 2016Workers should be able to self-certify sickness for up to two weeks to help reduce unnecessary GP appointments, doctors say.
- Healthy option? June 22, 2016The future of the NHS under different scenarios, perhaps unexpectedly, became one of the central issues of the campaign.
- My arthritis pain June 22, 2016Don't be offended if TV presenter Julian Worricker doesn't want to shake hands - as he explains, he has an arthritic condition.
- Ginger and acupressure 'options for morning sickness' June 21, 2016Taking ginger or using acupressure on the wrist may help some women with mild morning sickness, experts say.
- Butterfly effect June 21, 2016How a mother campaigns to get people talking about babies who die.
- Yellow fever fight June 21, 2016Angola is struggling to contain a yellow fever outbreak that has killed more than 300 people since December and is threatening other countries.
- Up to half of UK people living in pain June 20, 2016Around 28m people in the UK are living in chronic pain from conditions such as arthritis, researchers estimate.