OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
WELCOME TO REGENT'S PARK HEALTHCARE
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- 'Super-parenting' improves children's autism
- Bengoa review: Ambitious health care shake-up unveiled
- Do you have a question about healthy lifestyles?
- The 30-second chat that can trigger weight loss
- Councils 'don't pay fair price for care'
- Women 'nearing equality with men - in alcohol consumption'
- Baby Lynlee 'born twice' after life-saving surgery
- 'Ignoring diabetes left me with one leg'
- Teen hackers study considers link to addiction
- Diabetes: Tenth of adults at risk of disease by 2035
- Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Taking meds after heart procedures may boost trouble-free survival rate
- Digestive byproduct may predict greater risk of death among PAD patients
- Short episodes of abnormal heart rhythm may not increase risk of stroke
- New statement provides guidance about potential interactions between statins and commonly prescribed heart disease drugs
- Common high blood pressure meds affect mood disorders
- Emotional upset and heavy exertion may trigger a heart attack
- High blood pressure and brain health are linked
- AHA CEO Nancy Brown on Giving
- Smoking leaves historical “footprint” in DNA