OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Bed-blocking: 'Managers ask how long patient will live'
- Cardiff Uni bid to create osteoarthritis 'smart patch'
- James Paget Hospital patient evicted after two years
- Tiger stripes
- Man evicted from hospital for blocking bed for two years
- PIP breast implants: French court tells TUV to pay damages
- 'Huge leap' in prostate cancer testing
- MRI scanning for prostate cancer biggest advance 'in decades'
- Intimate questions
- Nairn cataract patient's 12-month waiting time criticised at FMQs
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to achieve blood pressure control
- Heart-related deaths spike at Christmas
- AHA names top 10 heart, stroke research advances of 2016
- High pain tolerance may mask heart attack symptoms
- New Report Outlines Ten Measures for the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Marital history linked to stroke survival
- Modest increases in high blood pressure linked to death; heart failure
- Patients with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
- Clinic readings may underestimate blood pressure during daily activities
- Lowest stroke rates in older baby boomers; younger people rising