DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art, private patient cardiology centre located within the Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Welsh patient waits four years to leave hospital
- Malaria: Kenya, Ghana and Malawi get first vaccine
- At a loss
- 'I've given up everything to care for Mum'
- Sixteen-year-old's revolutionary heart surgery idea
- Shrewsbury trust warned over baby heart monitoring in 2007
- Brain Tumour Charity cautious about Italy mobile phone ruling
- Princes open up about Diana for mental health campaign
- 'Thousands of people read about my testicular cancer'
- Global plan to wipe out hepatitis
- Fainting episodes may increase risk of workplace accidents, job loss
- “Bad” air may impact “good” cholesterol increasing heart disease risk
- Take A Free Test that Could Possibly Save Your Life
- American Heart Association survey finds patients uncertain about how to best manage their cholesterol
- Stem cell patch shows early promise in treating heart failure
- Extreme heat exposure linked to firefighter heart attacks
- Patients who trust the medical profession are more likely to take their high blood pressure medicine
- Depressed veterans with heart disease face financial barriers to care
- Good communication helps improve outcomes for heart patients
- Gum disease, tooth loss may increase postmenopausal women’s risk of death