DORSET HEART CLINIC OPENS
Dorset Heart Clinic is a brand new, state-of-the-art, private patient cardiology centre located within the Royal Bournemouth Hospital...
OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
We operate a specialist cardiac network of over 40 facilities & services across the United Kingdom
PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE
Regent's Park Healthcare featured in London Business School 50th Anniversary Film
WORLD-CLASS NHS CARDIAC PARTNERSHIPS
In 2008, we opened the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic' in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SPOTLIGHT AT THE BRITISH MUSEUM
Regent's Park CEO invited to speak at
Global Healthcare Conference
AWARD WINNING SOLUTIONS
Regents Park Healthcare holds numerous national awards in the fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and service
REGENT'S PARK IS RECRUITING
We are always on the lookout for talented healthcare professionals...
Please register your interest below
Welcome to Regent's Park Healthcare
Providing world-class cardiology services since 2002
Regent’s Park Healthcare is the UK's leading managed cardiac services provider - we are experts in the development, financing and operation of cardiology services.
We have been developing innovative solutions in partnership with NHS hospital cardiology departments since 2002. Fourteen years on, we are proud to have built an integrated national platform which operates cardiology services across 42 NHS hospitals, employs over 300 staff, and has delivered over 100,000 cardiology procedures.
We also provide private patient services in partnership with NHS hospitals. We opened our first specialist cardiology private patient unit, called the 'Cambridge Heart Clinic', in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust at Addenbrooke's hospital in 2008. We have a further two new specialist cardiology private patient units - partnerships with major NHS cardiac centres - scheduled to open later this year.
Our company prides itself on its ability to deliver high-quality, cost-effective cardiac care through excellent service, efficient operations management, well trained staff and uncompromising professionalism.
Our joint venture focus and commercial expertise is concentrated across four main service divisions:
- Half of pupils expelled from school 'mentally ill'
- Aids deaths halve as more get drugs
- Nine lifestyle changes can reduce dementia risk, study says
- Man with motor neurone disease climbs Snowdon in wheelchair
- 'Too many' patients locked in for mental health care
- Preventing dementia: Nine tips that could help you stay sharp
- Turning to strangers for public therapy
- Why bar staff will not serve Afghanistan veteran
- Tobacco firms 'hamper anti-smoking push'
- Births to foreign-born mothers hit 28% in England and Wales
- Gaining a few pounds may increase long-term heart failure risk
- Government funds dwindle for cardiac arrest research
- Blacks suffer higher rates of fatal first-time heart attacks than whites
- Health insurance expansion via Obamacare linked to fewer cardiac arrests
- Hospitalizations for heart failure on the decline; disparities remain for blacks and men
- More funding for heart disease research crucial for health of patients and the economy
- African Americans with healthier lifestyles had lower risk of high blood pressure
- Study: AHA Guidelines to Treating Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
- Breastfeeding may reduce a mother’s heart attack and stroke risk
- Healthcare providers should individualize patient education